How to Book:
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. Download our app or follow the button below to reserve studio time.
Melody Ave recording studio has been acoustically engineered and designed to be a comfortable place for artists to come and get the best sounding recordings. We run multiple audio workstations, including Pro Tools, Ableton, Studio One, and Cubase. In the studio, we have a Yamaha G2 baby grand piano, an in house Gretsch drum kit, Mark bass amp, and many other instruments available for you to use for your recording session.
Download our app for a 360 view of our recording studio's live room, or contact us now for a free tour!
- 22’x40’ room with embedded control room
- Newly remodeled
- Air conditioning
- House Drum Kit available
- Mark Combo Bass amp available
- Fender Stage 100 Half Cab Guitar amp available
- PA with digital or analog mixer available
- Water Cooler with Cold and Hot Water
- Ice Machine
- Clean and Supplied Bathrooms on Premises
- Private Parking
- CCTV outside / DVR
- Location of off Okeechobee and I95, less than half a mile from City Place
- One block North of Grandview Public Market (cafeteria style eatery with multiple food and drink vendors), walking distance
- Steamhorse brewery and tap house two blocks away, walking distance
- Steel Tie Distillery and tasting room walking distance
We offer custom recording session packages for consecutive days and album recordings. Contact us via email for more information.